Hydraulic Ergonomic Benches
- Easy adjustment of work height from 30.75” to 42.75”.
- Infinite adjustment with a capacity of 750 lbs.
- All steel components are heavy duty 14 gauge.
- 12” deep lower shelf/footrest standard with basic bench.
- Optional accessories: cantilever light and shelf, top shelf and bench drawer.
- Tops available: non-glare white high density plastic laminate, maple, steel and conductive (anti-static).
AP Series Electronic Workstations
- The best value in ergonomic assembly benches.
Heavy duty all welded 14 gauge legs–adjustable from 31” to 35” high — complete with leveling glides.
Non-glare white top with high density plastic laminate and backing sheet.
ESD tops available.
14 gauge aprons front and rear eliminate top deflection.
Standard sizes are 48”, 60” and 72” wide; 30” deep.
Adjustable Height Channel Leg Benches
- Heavy duty construction throughout; legs, stringers, shelves, backboards and end pieces are 14 gauge.
- Steel tops are 12 gauge.
- Channel legs available with glides for uneven floors and casters for mobile benches.
- Steel parts standard in gray finish.
- Tops stocked in plastic (non-glare white), conductive (anti-static), 12 gauge steel and wood.
- Shipped knocked down.
- Bench height adjusts from 30.75” to 34.75”.
Work Bench Accessories
- PORTABLE WORK BENCH (MODEL NO. ABL – Caster Kit) – All Parent 800 Series channel leg benches are available as mobile benches. Casters are heavy duty 5” solid rubber (2 rigid – 2 swivel with brakes).
- ADJUSTABLE BENCH LEGS
- TOP SHELF – 10” deep; 12” high.
- BENCH DRAWERS – Heavy duty welded construction with full extension drawer slides that allow easy operation with heaviest loads. Multi-unit design allows for stacking drawers.
- DRAWER CYLINDER LOCK (MODEL NO. 3000) – Cylinder lock fits all drawers. Furnished with 2 keys and is master keyed.
- STRINGER – Channel shape 5” wide.
- LOWER SHELF / FOOT REST – 12” deep; 1.625” flange front and back.
- BACK BOARD – Extends 3” above back of bench.
- END PIECES – Furnished in pairs to inter member with back boards.
Locker & Cabinet Bases
- All welded heavy-duty construction.
- Can be used individually or bolted together in groups.
- Locker bases will accept padlock or optional flush mount lock and have spring loaded piano hinges.
- Cabinet bases have full height piano hinges, three point locking handle and one adjustable shelf.
- Choice of finishes in durable, long lasting powder coat.
- Bases shown with optional wood top.
722 & 728 Units
- All Box and File Drawers have full extension drawer slides (100% of drawer is accessible) rated at 125 lbs. per drawer.
- Ergonomic drawer pull is an integral part of the drawer front and does not protrude beyond the front of the unit.
- All file drawers have full height sides to accommodate hanging files.
- Locks standard on all units.
- Cabinet is equipped with one adjustable shelf.
- All units furnished with heavy duty leveling glides.
- Choice of finishes available in a durable, long lasting powder coat.
- Available with wood, plastic or anti-static tops.